    some of my sites. Did you notice the same trend?

    TIA

    windandwaves, Mar 1, 2006

  2. In article <oLpNf.522$>,
    "windandwaves" <> wrote:

    > While January was a topper, I noticed a lower visitor count in February for
    > some of my sites. Did you notice the same trend?

    There were three less days ;-)

    leo

    --
    <http://web0.greatbasin.net/~leo/>

    Leonard Blaisdell, Mar 2, 2006

  3. windandwaves

    windandwaves Guest

    Leonard Blaisdell wrote:
    > In article <oLpNf.522$>,
    > "windandwaves" <> wrote:
    >
    >> While January was a topper, I noticed a lower visitor count in
    >> February for some of my sites. Did you notice the same trend?

    > There were three less days ;-)
    >
    > leo

    the numbers were almost half!

    windandwaves, Mar 2, 2006
  4. In article <QPqNf.533$>,
    "windandwaves" <> wrote:

    > the numbers were almost half!

    Then February isn't nearly all the problem. I would have expected ten
    percent which would look bad enough if February weren't taken into
    consideration. It was just a stab at a solution anyway. But you can pick
    up ten percent of the problem from February regardless.

    leo

    --
    <http://web0.greatbasin.net/~leo/>

    Leonard Blaisdell, Mar 2, 2006
  5. windandwaves

    dorayme Guest

    In article <QPqNf.533$>,
    "windandwaves" <> wrote:

    > Leonard Blaisdell wrote:
    > > In article <oLpNf.522$>,
    > > "windandwaves" <> wrote:
    > >
    > >> While January was a topper, I noticed a lower visitor count in
    > >> February for some of my sites. Did you notice the same trend?

    > > There were three less days ;-)
    > >
    > > leo

    > the numbers were almost half!

    Are you not in the holiday, accomodation and such? Surely Feb
    would be a bad time for people to be looking for such, they have
    just got back.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Mar 2, 2006
  6. windandwaves

    windandwaves Guest

    dorayme wrote:
    > In article <QPqNf.533$>,
    > "windandwaves" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Leonard Blaisdell wrote:

    >>> There were three less days ;-)
    >>>
    >>> leo

    >> the numbers were almost half!

    > Are you not in the holiday, accomodation and such? Surely Feb
    > would be a bad time for people to be looking for such, they have
    > just got back.

    Feb is the busiest month.

    windandwaves, Mar 2, 2006
  7. windandwaves wrote:

    > dorayme wrote:
    >> In article <QPqNf.533$>,

    >>> the numbers were almost half!

    >> Are you not in the holiday, accomodation and such? Surely Feb
    >> would be a bad time for people to be looking for such, they have
    >> just got back.

    > Feb is the busiest month.

    where do your visitiers come from? if a search engine (Google?) perhaps go
    and see if your search/result position has changed? perhaps your pagerank
    has dropped?

    --
    if it itches, it will be scratched

    Disco Octopus, Mar 2, 2006
  8. windandwaves

    Alan Cole Guest

    In article <TrrNf.544$>,
    "windandwaves" <> wrote:

    > dorayme wrote:
    > > In article <QPqNf.533$>,

    > >> the numbers were almost half!

    > > Are you not in the holiday, accomodation and such? Surely Feb
    > > would be a bad time for people to be looking for such, they have
    > > just got back.

    > Feb is the busiest month.

    Maybe they're all on holiday then!?

    --
    Alan Cole. E-mail: justal at lineone dot net
    http://www.forces-of-nature.co.uk [Coastal Sports]

    Alan Cole, Mar 2, 2006
  9. windandwaves wrote:
    > While January was a topper, I noticed a lower visitor count in February for
    > some of my sites. Did you notice the same trend?

    Didn't notice anything, but then, I don't have access to your stats
    pages

    Travis Newbury, Mar 2, 2006