Lowongan : Web Programmer / Developer (Jakarta Raya – Jakarta Pusat)

Discussion in 'Java' started by untung, Oct 7, 2009.

  1. untung

    untung Guest

    Lowongan : Web Programmer / Developer (Jakarta Raya – Jakarta Pusat)

    Requirements:

    General Requirements

    * Male/Female
    * Self-motivated and willing to work in startup environment
    * Detail oriented
    * Always up-to-date with the latest internet trend
    * Socially active online and offline
    * Willing to work in a group

    Technical Requirements

    * Passion in Web Development
    * 2+ Years working experience in PHP-MYSQL or ASP.NET-SQL or C#.

    * Have working experience with HTML, DHTML, CSS, JavaScript, Flash
    * ActionScript
    * Have extensive knowledge of object-oriented programming
    * Have working experience with JavaScript library (jQuery is a
    plus)
    * Have experience in developing high-traffic sites (scaling,
    caching, etc)
    * Have experience with unit testing

    * Familiar with version control and web deployment tool (SVN & ANT
    is a
    plus)
    * Familiar with web security

    * You will be responsible in developing and maintaining web
    applications, based on our specifications. You will be lead directly
    by
    our Chief Technology Officer. We also expect you to understand the
    concept of managing high-traffic sites, including scaling and web
    securities.

    How to Apply

    Include the following into an email:

    * Updated CV/Resume
    * Asking Salary
    * Portfolio – A list of URL or screenshots, including your job
    * responsibilities in the project. (A link to your online
    portfolio is also acceptable.)
    * A photograph of you (Social network profiles are also
    acceptable)
    * Your contact info (mobile phone & email)
    * send it to
    untung, Oct 7, 2009