    Do somebody know what's happening to download.lpod-project.org ? It doesn't even ping...

    Please let me know, thank you very much.
    Francesco
    Francesco, Aug 10, 2012

  2. Francesco

    Agon Hajdari Guest

    On Fri, 10 Aug 2012 19:37:16 +0200, Francesco wrote:

    > I'm trying to use the lpod-python module to programmatically read data
    > from Open Document files. My problem is: i can't download the module
    > from its authors' site,
    > http://download.lpod-project.org/lpod-python/lpod-python-0.9.3.tar.gz.
    > It seems the download site is unavailable, while the main site is
    > working.
    > I also tried to install the module with pip (I read on the site that
    > it's now available), but again, no luck.
    > Do somebody know what's happening to download.lpod-project.org ? It
    > doesn't even ping...
    >
    > Please let me know, thank you very much.
    > Francesco

    It seems that they are hosting their project at gitorious.org via git.
    Try this:
    git clone git://gitorious.org/lpod-project/lpod-python.git (u need the
    git client of course)

    Agon
    Agon Hajdari, Aug 12, 2012

  3. Francesco

    Guest

    Le dimanche 12 août 2012 21:45:49 UTC+2, Agon Hajdari a écrit :
    > On Fri, 10 Aug 2012 19:37:16 +0200, Francesco wrote:
    >

    > > I'm trying to use the lpod-python module to programmatically read data

    > > from Open Document files. My problem is: i can't download the module

    > > from its authors' site,

    > > http://download.lpod-project.org/lpod-python/lpod-python-0.9.3.tar.gz.

    > > It seems the download site is unavailable, while the main site is

    > > working.

    > > I also tried to install the module with pip (I read on the site that

    > > it's now available), but again, no luck.

    > > Do somebody know what's happening to download.lpod-project.org ? It

    > > doesn't even ping...

    > > Please let me know, thank you very much.

    > > Francesco

    > It seems that they are hosting their project at gitorious.org via git.
    >
    > Try this:
    >
    > git clone git://gitorious.org/lpod-project/lpod-python.git (u need the
    >
    > git client of course)
    >

    > Agon

    Hi,
    The lpod-python code is now at https://github.com/lpod/lpod-python

    git clone git://github.com/lpod/lpod-python.git

    We are currently improving source code. There are also new development recipes to help (see the readme on git hub).

    regards,
    jd
    , Aug 25, 2012