    I tried to find some property in the report object but with no sucess

    Tks
    Lucas Ponzo
    =?Utf-8?B?THVjYXMgUG9uem8=?=, May 5, 2004

  2. Hi Lucas,

    As for the treeview displaying your crystal report, is it a certain Asp.net
    SERVER control or Crystal Report's own custom web control. I'm not sure the
    detailed infrastructure of the crystal report's displaying mechanism, but I
    think you can ask the Crsytal Guys for some clues. Here is a kb article
    which maybe helpful to you. Thanks.

    INFO: Licensing and Support for Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=317789

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support