LWP, Applets and Secure Certs.

Fawaz Shatat

I have to log into a server that asks for a previously downloaded
Digital Certificate. After login, I select a link that openes an
applet that I have to interact with. In the applet I have to to select
from a menue, fill few text fields and click a button to get the
results.

I have used the LWP::UserAgent in a previous project. And during my
Java years, I was able to have javascript interact with an applet that
I wrote for another project (ran in a browser).

Can these three be combined? Can I use Perl to automate connecting to
a server(remote, someone elses) and validate a stored certificate, and
then interact with the applet (don't have applet code, but maybe able
to use SourceAgain on the downloaded applet)?

ANY tips?