LWP::Authen::Ntlm Error when often used

Discussion in 'Perl' started by Reto Zingg, Sep 28, 2003.

  1. Reto Zingg

    Reto Zingg Guest

    Hi

    I have here a strange Problem, I monitor with a script our hosting
    enviroment, so far my script works very well, but unfortunately some of our
    costumers change to an other HSP :-( and sometimes, we still have them in
    our database. So that they also appears in my list with domainnames which i
    check.
    The problem now is that some of them use IIS and the default page is
    password protected and I don't have a loggin ;-), but my script can't
    handle this all the times. Sometimes it works and then not...

    When I check about 1000 domains and check then this specific domain nothing
    happens, but when I check another 1000 domains I get this error:

    Can't locate object method "authenticate" via package "LWP::Authen::Ntlm" at
    /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/LWP/UserAgent.pm line 545, <INPUTFILEURL>
    line 2000.

    It's really hard to debug this because to check 2000 domains I need about 55
    min....

    Here some code-parts:
    use LWP;

    Reto Zingg, Sep 28, 2003