LWP::UserAgent credentials netloc and realm

John Stumbles

Googling for how to get this to work I found that I'm not the only one to
have difficulties. I eventually found the answer at
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.perl.misc/browse_frm/thread/5cf8c33182974059/

credentials("http://abc.com:80", "realm", "uname", "passwd");

The other thing that threw a lot of people, including me, was what exactly
'netloc' and 'realm' are. 'realm' is whatever the server is configured to
ask you e.g. "Enter username and password for foo at abc.com".

It would be nice to have this explained in the docs but as a 2nd best I hope
this will come up closer to the top of a google search for anyone asking in
future.