    After the "bad html!" error I can still get to the page and I don't
    really see any problems while viewing it.

    Thanks

    Ted, Aug 5, 2005

  2. On 5 Aug 2005 04:10:59 -0700, Ted <> wrote:

    > I've viewed my site using the Lynx browser and noticed that it flashes
    > "bad html!" then something about using the TRACE feature to debug it.
    >
    > I've done that...using CTRL-T then ";" to view the log.
    >
    > My question is, "what am I looking for in that log"...
    >
    > How do I spot an error?

    I wouldn't know about the Lynx log, but did you try and validate your code at
    <http://validator.w3.org/>? With that validator all errors in your markup will
    be listed (if any).

    Barbara de Zoete, Aug 5, 2005

  3. Ted

    Ted Guest

    Hi Barbara

    Yes I did and everything checked out okay...

    Thanks

    Ted, Aug 5, 2005
  4. Ted

    Jedi Fans Guest

    Ted wrote:
    > Hi Barbara
    >
    > Yes I did and everything checked out okay...
    >
    > Thanks

    whats the url of the page?

    --
    Hope This Helped and MTFBWY...
    The Force Is With Me, SuSE Linux Professional 9.3, Mozilla Firefox

    Jedi Fans, Aug 5, 2005
  5. Ted

    Baho Utot Guest

    www.microsoft.com