    People!

    Have somebody build M2Crypto for 2.4 on windows? If yes, please tell
    if there are any problems.
    Elbert Lev, Dec 1, 2004

  2. According to Elbert Lev <>:
    > Have somebody build M2Crypto for 2.4 on windows? If yes, please tell
    > if there are any problems.

    I will do it in the next day or two. (Remember, this is a programmer
    telling you his plan. ;-)

    Did you try doing it? Did you encounter a problem?

    Cheers.

    --
    Ng Pheng Siong <>

    http://sandbox.rulemaker.net/ngps -+- M2Crypto, ZServerSSL for Zope, Blog
    http://www.sqlcrypt.com -+- Database Engine with Transparent AES Encryption
    Ng Pheng Siong, Dec 2, 2004

  3. Elbert Lev

    Guest

    //I will do it in the next day or two.

    Me too!

    Remember, this is a programmer and a manager
    telling you his plan. :) But, if I do not, nobody in my department will
    :(
    , Dec 2, 2004