    The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a
    receive.

    m_safeCertContext is an invalid handle.
    =?Utf-8?B?VGltX2s=?=, May 17, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?VGltX2s=?=

    vishal_gamji

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Were u able to solve the prob? I have seen posts that say that the hostname and cert name are different, i could have done that but, i am not going thru IIS. I am using HTTP.sys to configure a HTTP endpoint in SQL server. I am creating webservices from SQL Server, and whn i try to open the https:\\<host>\<service> i get the m_safeCertContext error...let me know if you were able to solve the prob in a different way
    vishal_gamji, Aug 6, 2007