needs to be considered when coding for Mac users (as if dealing with
multiple browsers is not enough)...

Any clues that will point us in the right direction would be appreciated.

Please also reply to bodonnell at inspiritec.org

Thanks,
Bill

Don Verhagen

In Bill ODonnell <[email protected]> typed:
: Hello. I have an asp page with java script that calls a clicked
: event on some radio buttons. It works as expected except for Mac
: users. They are using a variety of browsers and claim to have java
: enabled, but when they click on the radio buttons nothing happens.
: Is there something special that needs to be considered when coding
: for Mac users (as if dealing with multiple browsers is not enough)...
:
: Any clues that will point us in the right direction would be
: appreciated.

A javascript or ie group would be a start in the right direction since this
has nothing to do with ASP, it has to do with client side scripting.

*.jscript
*.scripting
*.ie

Don