Mac OS X droppable Ruby scripts

Damphyr

OK, it's been a long absence. And ruby-lang is online! And my nick is in
the credits! Ohhhhhh, that feels wonderful!
Well, I'm switching to a brand new MacBook Pro since I managed to solve
my last remaining Windows problems (VMs are a wonder) and I have my
first question:
Can I make dropable scripts in Ruby? (you know, the ones where you just
pick something and drop it on the script icon and voila! it works)
What do I need for it?
Thanks,
V.-
--
http://www.braveworld.net/riva

Daniel Harple

OK, it's been a long absence. And ruby-lang is online! And my nick =20
is in the credits! Ohhhhhh, that feels wonderful!
Well, I'm switching to a brand new MacBook Pro since I managed to =20
solve my last remaining Windows problems (VMs are a wonder) and I =20
have my first question:
Can I make dropable scripts in Ruby? (you know, the ones where you =20
just pick something and drop it on the script icon and voila! it =20
works)
What do I need for it?

I think [Platypus](http://www.sveinbjorn.org/platypus) will fit what =20
you are looking for. There is a =93is droppable=94 option.

-- Daniel