    Also when I am using FireFox as a browsed it starts to download the HTML
    contents as a file!!
    Any help is appreciated.
    GMI, Jun 16, 2005

  2. "GMI" <> wrote in
    news::

    > Any help is appreciated.

    Please read the posting guidelines for this group. They contain valuable
    information on how you can help yourself, and help others help you.

    Sinan

    --
    A. Sinan Unur <>

    A. Sinan Unur, Jun 16, 2005

  3. GMI

    GMI Guest

    I know hoe to help myself. If I could find any article on this subject, I
    would not post this message. If you have any idea about the problem please
    let us know otherwise do not waste your time.

    GMI, Jun 16, 2005
  4. Hi, GMI wrote:

    > I know hoe to help myself. If I could find any article on this subject, I
    > would not post this message. If you have any idea about the problem please
    > let us know otherwise do not waste your time.

    Would you please actually *read* the posting guidelines?

    >> Is there a better place to ask your question?
    >> - Question should be about Perl, not about the application area

    Your question is not a Perl question.

    --
    Matthias Urlichs | {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de |
    - -
    Matthias Urlichs, Jun 16, 2005
  5. GMI

    Tintin Guest

    "GMI" <> wrote in message
    >I am devaloping a web site on IIS on a Win2K sysem. the system works fine
    > when using IE on Windows but Mac users get an error message that say it
    > does
    > not recognize ".PL"
    >
    > Also when I am using FireFox as a browsed it starts to download the HTML
    > contents as a file!!
    > Any help is appreciated.

    Your question is off topic, but I'll bet you that the Mac Browser (Safari?)
    and Firefox are both doing the correct things, whereas IE is only working
    due to its inability to conform to standards.
    Tintin, Jun 16, 2005
  6. "GMI" <> writes:

    > I am devaloping a web site on IIS on a Win2K sysem. the system works fine
    > when using IE on Windows but Mac users get an error message that say it does
    > not recognize ".PL"
    >
    > Also when I am using FireFox as a browsed it starts to download the HTML
    > contents as a file!!

    You are not returning the correct MIME type from your CGI.

    sherm--
    Sherm Pendley, Jun 16, 2005