Mach TA

VHDL_lover

I am using Mach PA for power analysis.
I tried to extract spice netlist using different methods but I am not
sure which will be suitable to take parasitic effect.
First I extracted using accusim-using write net in the menu bar.
Second in IC station ,after forming the layout I clicked on Create spice.

In both the cases I dint get capacitor or resistor in my design.

I cannot use IC(Extract) lumbed to get the netlist as I dont have license
for it.

will the power be accurate if I just use my netlist without capacitor and
resistance.

Any help will be great.
Thanks