Macintosh with ASP.Net website

Stephen TB

I have written a website using Visual Studio .net and then
moved to to VS .net 2003 and just recompiled the site. Now
all the links for site when accesed on a MAC don't work.

The links are all realative. For example say I am on my
home page which is www.mysite.co.uk/main/home/home.aspx I
then have a link which may be ../../main/news/news.aspx. I
get the address
www.mysite.co.uk/main/home/main/news/news.aspx in the
address barwhich resolves as an unknown directory. I have
no problems with this method from windows machines.

My knowledge of MACS is limited

Any ideas what is causing it.

Thanks
Stephen