    Thanks and Regards,
    Karthik.

    , Aug 28, 2005

  2. Malcolm Guest

    <> wrote
    > I am porting some code and I need to exclude all macros defined with
    > __STDC__ . How do I do this using gcc?? Is there any change I can make
    > in the makefile?

    #undef _STDC_
    #include <filewithevilmacrosinit.h>

    Malcolm, Aug 28, 2005

  3. Mike Wahler Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am porting some code and I need to exclude all macros defined with
    > __STDC__ . How do I do this using gcc?? Is there any change I can make
    > in the makefile?

    Look up #undef

    -Mike

    Mike Wahler, Aug 28, 2005
  4. "" <> writes:
    > I am porting some code and I need to exclude all macros defined with
    > __STDC__ . How do I do this using gcc?? Is there any change I can make
    > in the makefile?

    What exactly do you mean by "all macros defined with __STDC__"? Can
    you give some examples?

    Keith Thompson, Aug 28, 2005
  5. Malcolm Guest

    "Keith Thompson" <> wrote

    >> I am porting some code and I need to exclude all macros defined with
    >> __STDC__ . How do I do this using gcc?? Is there any change I can make
    >> in the makefile?

    > What exactly do you mean by "all macros defined with __STDC__"? Can
    > you give some examples?

    I realised this after I had posted.
    I'm not sure undefining the macro is the real answer.

    Malcolm, Aug 28, 2005
  6. On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 22:02:29 +0000, Malcolm wrote:

    > "Keith Thompson" <> wrote
    >>
    >>> I am porting some code and I need to exclude all macros defined with
    >>> __STDC__ . How do I do this using gcc?? Is there any change I can make
    >>> in the makefile?

    >> What exactly do you mean by "all macros defined with __STDC__"? Can
    >> you give some examples?
    >>

    > I realised this after I had posted.
    > I'm not sure undefining the macro is the real answer.

    That's difficult to say if you don't tell us the real question.

    Lawrence

    Lawrence Kirby, Aug 31, 2005