Macromedia looking for developers using XML

Discussion in 'XML' started by Supernews, Dec 11, 2003.

  1. Supernews

    Supernews Guest

    I work for Macromedia and we are looking to form advisory groups to better
    understand the needs of developers and inform future product development.
    Those participating will have direct contact with us and other advisory
    board members and be provided with free Macromedia software. If you are
    interested in participating, please complete an application found at:
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=49439324658. We are looking for
    developers that have never used Macromedia products and those that have, and
    developers from a wide variety of backgrounds and disciplines.

    If you are suspicious of the legitimacy of this request, see the same
    information posted on the macromedia website here:
    http://www.macromedia.com/special/fab

    Thanks!

    --Greg

    Supernews, Dec 11, 2003