Macromedia looking for developers using XML

Supernews

I work for Macromedia and we are looking to form advisory groups to better
understand the needs of developers and inform future product development.
Those participating will have direct contact with us and other advisory
board members and be provided with free Macromedia software. If you are
interested in participating, please complete an application found at:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=49439324658. We are looking for
developers that have never used Macromedia products and those that have, and
developers from a wide variety of backgrounds and disciplines.

If you are suspicious of the legitimacy of this request, see the same
information posted on the macromedia website here:
http://www.macromedia.com/special/fab

Thanks!

--Greg