Macros in Ruby

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Raveendran Perumalsamy, Sep 30, 2009.

  1. Hi all,

    I have opened one page with the help of ruby gems (watir,firewatir).

    I need to use Macro's iim code for single action and will contine to the
    next step in Ruby Script.

    the code looks like

    CODE:

    ie.goto("localhost:3000")

    TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:FILE
    FORM=ACTION:http://upload.localhost.com/my_streaming_videos_post
    ATTR=NAME:field_uploadfile
    CONTENT=C:\FYT\setup\videos\w5ydn2je2yvhi6.avi

    ie.click ......

    Need:

    I need to run the particular line macro code in between the ruby script
    lines.

    Awaiting reply

    Raveendran Perumalsamy, Sep 30, 2009