"Magic" forms in Netscape 4.7?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Tim Chmielewski, Oct 6, 2003.

  1. For the following page
    http://www.humanedge.biz/firstclassweb/timetableviewer.asp

    When you open page in Netscape:
    http://www.humanedge.biz/tim/netscapeopen.jpg

    Result of Resizing the page in Netscape:
    http://www.humanedge.biz/tim/netscaperesize.jpg

    Does anyone have an explanation as to why Netscape would do this with a
    form?

    I have tried to convince the people involved to give up support for
    Netscape 4.7, but they seem to know better and told me it was "only the
    opinion of one person" when I showed them advice from a previous post I
    had on the matter.

    Thanks.

    --
    (My email is valid, but I will not be replying to any email to this
    account.)

    Tim Chmielewski, Oct 6, 2003