Mail and Encoding

steve

Hi!

I am trying to parse every email I am getting in a (e-mail address removed). I
can pull the email using Net::pOP3. I am parsing each email using a
Mail::Internet object. The problem I am getting is that in certain case,
like Outlook forward message where the signature is in HTML some
special characters are encode like =20 . Most message are in french so I
have some special character like é è and so on.

I have tried Encode:: module but I dont know from which table to what I
should convert.

Anyone got some ideas?

Sorry for my bad english.. I am french native.

Steve Lavoie
Network administrator
Micromédica

steve

Thanks you! It is the solution. I tested it this morning and it is all
right!

Steve Lavoie
Network administrator
Micromedica

Peter J. Holzer

I am trying to parse every email I am getting in a (e-mail address removed). I
can pull the email using Net::pOP3. I am parsing each email using a
Mail::Internet object.

For parsing MIME mails (most are these days) you should use MIME::parser.

hp