Mail::Audit::Attach

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Ed Mansouri, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. Ed Mansouri

    Ed Mansouri Guest

    I am hoping someone can provide me a bit of help with something related to
    Mail::Audit::Attach.

    I have all the methods of Mail::Audit working exactly as I need them to,
    except those pertaining to attachments.

    For instance in the simple code example below, I simply cannot get the
    num_attachments to properly display. It always shows 0 no matter how many
    attachments are really affixed to each message:

    <perlCode>

    #!/usr/local/bin/perl

    use Mail::pOP3Client;
    use Mail::Audit qw(Attach);

    my $pop=new Mail::pOP3Client(USER => $username,
    PASSWORD => $password,
    HOST => $host,
    AUTH_MODE => "PASS");

    for( my $i = 1; $i <= $pop->Count(); $i++ ) {
    my @msg = $pop->Retrieve($i);
    filter(@msg);
    }
    $pop->Close();