Mail::Audit::Attach

Ed Mansouri

I am hoping someone can provide me a bit of help with something related to
Mail::Audit::Attach.

I have all the methods of Mail::Audit working exactly as I need them to,
except those pertaining to attachments.

For instance in the simple code example below, I simply cannot get the
num_attachments to properly display. It always shows 0 no matter how many
attachments are really affixed to each message:

<perlCode>

#!/usr/local/bin/perl

use Mail::pOP3Client;
use Mail::Audit qw(Attach);

my $pop=new Mail::pOP3Client(USER => $username,
PASSWORD => $password,
HOST => $host,
AUTH_MODE => "PASS");

for( my $i = 1; $i <= $pop->Count(); $i++ ) {
my @msg = $pop->Retrieve($i);
filter(@msg);
}
$pop->Close();