mail body get truncated while using CDO in ASP

visu

Hi
my scenario is
i ve upgraded my asp application to windows 2003 +IIS 6.0 + virtual
SMTP server enabled environment from win 2000.
so i need to update the mail procedure too.(becox i used CDONTs
previously which is not supported in win 2003 by default).i have coded
my mail sending script using CDO. The problem i am now facing is the
mail message which is generated by my application is get truncated at
the receiving end..

Also i want to mention the way i coded my mailing module.
i have a vbscript function to send email that uses CDO now
and mailsending script is being called by a javascript block where i am
concatenating the mail body.

Also i dont receive mails at some personal domains. at the same time
mail reaches free domains like yahoo,hotmail gmail.

can anyone help me in this regard.?

Thanx in advance.

Anthony Jones

visu said:
[...]

Not without seeing a smallish chunk of code where you think the problem is.

You might try specifying a pickup folder configuration and specifying a
temporary folder as the destination. Now when you send you'll see exactly
what the code sends. This will tell you if the message is being corrupted
in transit or whether your code is generating a truncated version in the
first place.

Perhaps you can harvest a good version of an email from the previous server.
Compare the encodings.