Mail::IMAPClient::BodyStructure tests fail

Francesc Guasch

Hi. I'm using the module Mail::IMAPClient. It works nice but I'm
having some problems installing it in another server. It has an
optional module called Mail::IMAPClient::BodyStructure. If it notices
there is Parse::RecDescent installed it tries to run the tests and
fails.

I'm trying to debug it but I've never used Parse::RecDescent and I
need some help.

This is how it fails:

t/bodystructure....NOK 2Can't call method "bodytype" on an undefined
value at t/bodystructure.t line 21.

this is the call to the Parser. I'm reading the Parse::RecDescent docs
and I see I can se debug messages setting this vars:

$::RD_ERRORS , $::RD_WARN and $::RD_HINT

I'm trying to set this in the .t file but I see no new messages.
I tried:
$::RD_WARN = 1;
$::RD_ERRORS = 1;
$::RD_HINT= 1;

also:

$Parse::RecDescent::RD_WARN = 1;
$Parse::RecDescent::RD_ERRORS = 1;
$Parse::RecDescent::RD_HINT= 1;

Then I tried in the BodyStructure.pm file:

$Mail::IMAPClient::BodyStructure::parse::RD_WARN = 1;
$Mail::IMAPClient::BodyStructure::parse::RD_ERRORS = 1;
$Mail::IMAPClient::BodyStructure::parse::RD_HINT= 1;

and some other random tries unsuccessfully.

Is there an easy way to find a fix here ? Maybe I'm messing with
something too hard.