Mail merge from asp page - getting error on XP computer

Alla

Hi, I used this article from microsoft - How to automate Word to perform a
client-side Mail Merge using XML from SQL Server
(http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q285176)- ; to print
labels to word. It works for machines that have windows 2000 installed, but
I'm getting an error for windows XP machines. I click on the button, and the
active x box message box comes up, and I press ok, but then I get this error
(Java Script Error, Description: The connection cannot be used to perform
this operation. It is either closed or invalid in this context. Keep in mind
the same page works the way it should in windows 2000 machines. I think it
has to do with the active x control. How do I get it to work on XP??
Thanks,
Alla

abespalov