Mail Problem - Library not Registerd

DanB

I am trying to send a mail message from a web application.

I receive the following exception: BTW I have reinstalled Framework 1.0 SP3
after I got this exception the first time.

Server Error in '/MyLicense' Application.

Library not registered.

Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Library not
registered.

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[COMException (0x8002801d): Library not registered.]
System.RuntimeType.InvokeDispMethod(String name, BindingFlags invokeAttr,
Object target, Object[] args, Boolean[] byrefModifiers, Int32 culture,
String[] namedParameters) +0
System.RuntimeType.InvokeMember(String name, BindingFlags invokeAttr,
Binder binder, Object target, Object[] args, ParameterModifier[] modifiers,
CultureInfo culture, String[] namedParameters) +473
System.Type.InvokeMember(String name, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder
binder, Object target, Object[] args) +29
System.Web.Mail.LateBoundAccessHelper.SetProp(Type type, Object obj,
String propName, Object propValue)
System.Web.Mail.LateBoundAccessHelper.SetProp(Object obj, String
propName, Object propValue)

[HttpException (0x80004005): Could not access 'CDO.Message' object.]
System.Web.Mail.LateBoundAccessHelper.SetProp(Object obj, String
propName, Object propValue)
System.Web.Mail.CdoSysHelper.Send(MailMessage message)
System.Web.Mail.SmtpMail.Send(MailMessage message)
MyLicense.TempIssue.SendEmail(String eadd) in C:\Documents and
Settings\Dan\VSWebCache\DANSCOMP\MyLicense\TempIssue.aspx.vb:37
MyLicense.TempIssue.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Documents
and Settings\Dan\VSWebCache\DANSCOMP\MyLicense\TempIssue.aspx.vb:26
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain()