mailbox module

ra9ftm

Hi all. I am trying to use mailbox module, mbox class like this:

import mailbox
m1 = mailbox.mbox('./ra9ftm2')

But it gives the following:

ra9ftm:/home/ra9ftm/pyemail# python mbox1.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "mbox1.py", line 2, in ?
m1 = mailbox.mbox('./ra9ftm2')
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'mbox'
ra9ftm:/home/ra9ftm/pyemail#

What's wrong?
I am using Debian 4.0 Etch for my tests. May be old version of python
in this repository?

ra9ftm

ok, may be it is truth, because class UnixMailbox is working. I found
it in "Depricated classess and methods" in manual.... :(

here is only version 2.4 in Debian....

ra9ftm: