Mailing list problems? (was: constructing a string from hex value)

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Berger, Daniel, Sep 6, 2006.

  1. > -----Original Message-----

    <snip>

    Posted at 8:26am MDT, arrived in my mailbox at 11am MDT.

    Problems?

    - Dan

    This communication is the property of Qwest and may contain confidential =
    or
    privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is =
    strictly=20
    prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication =

    in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and =
    destroy=20
    Berger, Daniel, Sep 6, 2006