Mailing list

Ezequiel, Justin

Is it just me or are there no new messages in the mailing list?
The last message I got was on Mon 6/21/2004 3:50 PM (GMT+8:00).

Peter Hansen

Is it just me or are there no new messages in the mailing list?
The last message I got was on Mon 6/21/2004 3:50 PM (GMT+8:00).

See the note at the top of the page at http://www.python.org
regarding the status of the mailing list. (Short version:
it's having troubles, they're working on it, please be patient.)

-Peter