Mailing lists (forums)

Martin Cleaver

I have been looking for mailing list scripts, but discover that
they all seem to be for "newsletter" type lists rather than
debating lists. Are there any that can be used to allow all
subscribers to post?
Rgds

Martin

Ray at

Such tasks are not usually handled by ASP applications. If they were, you'd
have to have a monkey (or some other capable animal) constantly reloading a
page to execute your ASP page that would distribute messages.

Ray at home

Martin Cleaver

Such tasks are not usually handled by ASP applications. If
they were, you'd have to have a monkey (or some other
capable animal) constantly reloading a page to execute your
ASP page that would distribute messages.

It doesn't have to do it all the time. Once every ten minutes
is enough... (There must be time loops in asp?)

Rgds

Martin