    subscribers to post?
    Rgds

    Martin
    Martin Cleaver, Oct 29, 2003

  2. Martin Cleaver

    Ray at Guest

    Such tasks are not usually handled by ASP applications. If they were, you'd
    have to have a monkey (or some other capable animal) constantly reloading a
    page to execute your ASP page that would distribute messages.

    Ray at home

    Ray at, Oct 30, 2003

  3. "Ray at <%=sLocation%>" <myfirstname at lane 34 . komm>
    wrote:

    > Such tasks are not usually handled by ASP applications. If
    > they were, you'd have to have a monkey (or some other
    > capable animal) constantly reloading a page to execute your
    > ASP page that would distribute messages.

    It doesn't have to do it all the time. Once every ten minutes
    is enough... (There must be time loops in asp?)

    Rgds

    Martin

    Martin Cleaver, Nov 7, 2003