mailing

Laurens Penners

Hello,
Is there anyone who knows when there is a form on the web that the user want
to submit, how I can send the filled out information to my e-mailaddress? I
know how I can do it to write in a textfile, but it would be nicer to
receive this by mail....

Laurens.

Kaynon McChag

Sounds like you want something like formmail.pl
http://www.scriptarchive.com/readme/formmail.html