MailMessage object: how to show name of sender before the e-mail address

Joe Abou Jaoude

hi,

I m using the MailMessage class to form an e-mail message and send it.

When the recipient recieves the e-mail the sender address is being
displayed this way <[email protected]>.
However i want it to be displayed this way:
"some name" <[email protected]>.

I tried this code of lign (i thought it might work but it didn't)

myMail.Fields.Add("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendem
ailaddress", "some name")

any help will be appreciated
thx