Main Application Crashes during running a external process task

RBCS

Hallo zusammen

Hello I'v gota stupid questions

When I insert this scriptsnipe to my main Application, this part runs very
well but behind the main application crashes during this part is executing!

It crashes also even I take out the RunAsUser (AdminMisc) part!

Does someone has a idea?

use strict;
use warnings;

my $Domain = "Workgroup";
my $User = "testuser";
my $Password = "testiman";
my (@tasks);
my $taski=0;

#add some work!
$tasks[$taski] = ( "notepad" );
$taski++;
$tasks[$taski] = ( "msiexec" );
$taski++;
$tasks[$taski] = ( "notepad" );

#execute work
my $ResultofRunas = RunAs->User($Domain, $User, $Password, @tasks); print
"Result of Runas: $ResultofRunas"; #exit 0;

package RunAs;

use Win32::AdminMisc;
use POE qw(Wheel::Run Filter::Reference);

sub User{
my( undef, $Domain, $User, $Password, @Process ) = @_;

sub MAX_CONCURRENT_TASKS () { 3 }

my $Result = Win32::AdminMisc::LogonAsUser( $Domain,
$User,
$Password,
LOGON32_LOGON_INTERACTIVE );
if( $Result )
{
my $LogonUser = Win32::AdminMisc::GetLogonName(); print "Successfuly
started process as $LogonUser.\n"; $Result = POE::Session->create
( inline_states =>
{ _start => \&start_tasks,
next_task => \&start_tasks,
task_result => \&handle_task_result,
task_done => \&handle_task_done,
task_debug => \&handle_task_debug,
}
);
if( $Result )
{
print "Successful! The new processes PID is $Result.\n";
}
else
{
my $err= Error();
print"$err\n";
else
{
my $err = Error();
print"$err\n";
}
$poe_kernel->run();
my $logofresult = Win32::AdminMisc::LogoffAsUser(); print "Logging
off...\n";

sub Error
{
return( Win32::FormatMessage( Win32::AdminMisc::GetError() ) );
sub start_tasks {
my $heap = $_[HEAP];
while ( keys( %{ $heap->{task} } ) < MAX_CONCURRENT_TASKS ) {
my $next_task = shift @Process;
last unless defined $next_task;
print "Starting task for $next_task...\n"; my $task =
POE::Wheel::Run->new
( Program => ["$next_task", , ],
StdoutFilter => POE::Filter::Reference->new(), StdoutEvent =>
"task_result",
StderrEvent => "task_debug",
CloseEvent => "task_done",
);
$heap->{task}->{ $task->ID } = $task;
sub do_stuff {
binmode(STDOUT); # Required for this to work on MSWin32 my $task
= shift;
my $filter = POE::Filter::Reference->new(); my %result =
( task => $task,
status => "seems ok to me",
);
my $output = $filter->put( [ \%result ] ); print @$output;
sub handle_task_result {
my $result = $_[ARG0];
print "Result for $result->{task}: $result->{status}\n";
sub handle_task_debug {
my $result = $_[ARG0];
print "Debug: $result\n";
sub handle_task_done {
my ( $kernel, $heap, $task_id ) = @_[ KERNEL, HEAP, ARG0 ]; delete
$heap->{task}->{$task_id};
$kernel->yield("next_task");

A. Sinan Unur

When I insert this scriptsnipe to my main Application, this part runs
very well but behind the main application crashes during this part is
executing!

It crashes also even I take out the RunAsUser (AdminMisc) part!

I would have tried to isolate what is related to the crash first. For
example, do you get the same behavior without POE? (This is the easy way
out for me, because I do not have POE installed, and I know nothing
about it).
Does someone has a idea?

use strict;
use warnings;

my $Domain = "Workgroup";
my $User = "testuser";
my $Password = "testiman";
my (@tasks);
my $taski=0;

#add some work!
$tasks[$taski] = ( "notepad" );
$taski++;
$tasks[$taski] = ( "msiexec" );
$taski++;
$tasks[$taski] = ( "notepad" );

You can replace all of the above with:

my @tasks = qw( notepad msiexec notepad );
#execute work
my $ResultofRunas = RunAs->User($Domain, $User, $Password, @tasks);
print "Result of Runas: $ResultofRunas"; #exit 0;

Your style of shoving multiple statements per line is simply awful to
read as well as the fact that you use inconsistent indenting with
multiple closing braces at the same indent level. These factors make it
unnecessarily hard to read your code.
sub User{
my( undef, $Domain, $User, $Password, @Process ) = @_;

If you do not want to call the subs in RunAs as methods, then don't call
them as methods (i.e. use RunAs::User).
sub MAX_CONCURRENT_TASKS () { 3 }

What is the point of this nested sub definition?

Anyway, after installing POE, I get the following results:

D:\Home\asu1\UseNet\clpmisc> perl -c synchk.pl
Global symbol "@Process" requires explicit package name at synchk.pl
line 74.
Unmatched right curly bracket at synchk.pl line 87, at end of line
syntax error at synchk.pl line 87, near "}"
synchk.pl had compilation errors.

Please post a short but complete script that compiles and runs with no
warnings/errors.

Please read the posting guidelines for this group.

Sinan