Maintain check list status in datagrid with paging

Andrew Jayaraj

Hi all,

I need to maintain the status of checkbox in a datagrid that should not get
affected when traversing through pages.

The complete requirement is as follows...

I have an list of contacts & corresponding email addresses. This is been
displayed using a datagrid with sorting & paging of say 20.
Beside each and every contact, I need to have a checkbox used for selecting
the corresponding email addresses.

My requirement is... the user can select 3 contacts from the 1st page,
move to the 4th page & again select some 2 contacts, coming back to the 1st
page the user deselects 2 of the contacts that had been selected previously.
likewise he can traverse through all the pages. Finally when he clicks on
the "Submit" button, the complete list of contacts that has been selected by
the user has to be listed out

I need to accomplish this functionality using a datagrid.

I have an idea of having the selected email addresses in a hidden text box
by which I could traverse along diff pages.
But, is there any other method to accomplish this?

Any suggestions or solution for this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Andrew Jayaraj

Scape Velocity Net Solutions Ltd,
II Floor, Kaba Plaza,
57, LB Road, Adayar, Chennai.
Ph: 91-44-5218 7096 / 97 / 98 . Ext:208
E-Mail: (e-mail address removed)

Visit us at: www.scapevelocity.com

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Scape Velocity,
Inc is 'privileged', 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any use or dissemination of
any information contained in the E-MAIL beyond that necessary to conduct
business with Scape Velocity, Inc. is strictly prohibited, except as may be
agreed to in writing between Scape Velocity and you or your organization. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or agent
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is prohibit