Maintain Session State

Guest

Hello all,

I have written an application in VB.net where I set a session. I have also
written another application is C# and want to retrieve the session that I set
above, however, I cant seem to pick it up!

Why is that? Does asp.net allow this?

Thanks in advance,

Jon

Guest

Hi Jon,

Session variables will be available to the application in which it is
created by defualt (In Process).

If yu want to access the session variables in an another application , then
you .ve to store them in Windows Registry or in SQL Server (Out Process).

Cheers,

Jerome. M