Maintaining line breaks in HTML email

Andrew Banks

I have a text box which allows users to input the content for a HTML email.
I need to maintain the line breaks as the user enters them in the text box
when I send the email.

I'm assuming I need to do something like replace the line breaks in the text
box with <br/> tags?

Any ideas how I would do this please?

Jos

Andrew said:
I have a text box which allows users to input the content for a HTML
email. I need to maintain the line breaks as the user enters them in
the text box when I send the email.

I'm assuming I need to do something like replace the line breaks in
the text box with <br/> tags?

Any ideas how I would do this please?

In VB:

FinalText = InputText.Replace(vbCRLF,"<br>")

Andrew Banks

Cheers Jos, I guessed it would be a replace thing. Just wasn't certain what
to replace with the break tag