Maintaining Multiple Sessions

jack

Hi , please help me in this
I have created a login page which creates a ticket. and im
getting my inbox page of my project . ( just for the info. )

The problem is that when i have a page in the browser and when i do
ctrl + N it opens a New Window..

Now in this new window when in trying to loggin with different user my
parent browser when refreshed gets new login which i have just logged
in

Im unable to maintain multiple session's please help me in this.

Thanks for the reply

Regards

jack

OK try'd this also even yahoomail.com behaves in the smilar manner .
Im able to login with tow different users in two different browser but
not in
the instance in the same browser, because instance and the parent
object maintain the same session..

If there is some different suggession regarding this please do comment
on this
Thanks

Marina

This is how browsers work.

If you don't like this behavior, you will have to roll your own session
state. Meaning, have some sort of token, that you always send to the server,
and look up user information using that token. Then you can make sure that
each time there is a login, a new token is issued.