    Im unable to maintain multiple session's please help me in this.

    Thanks for the reply

    Regards
    jack, Dec 29, 2005

  2. jack

    jack Guest

    OK try'd this also even yahoomail.com behaves in the smilar manner .
    Im able to login with tow different users in two different browser but
    not in
    the instance in the same browser, because instance and the parent
    object maintain the same session..

    If there is some different suggession regarding this please do comment
    on this
    Thanks
    jack, Dec 29, 2005

  3. Try using cookieless="true" in the web.config file
    (Just a guess)

    =?Utf-8?B?Sml0ZXNo?=, Dec 29, 2005
  4. jack

    Marina Guest

    This is how browsers work.

    If you don't like this behavior, you will have to roll your own session
    state. Meaning, have some sort of token, that you always send to the server,
    and look up user information using that token. Then you can make sure that
    each time there is a login, a new token is issued.

    Marina, Dec 29, 2005
  5. jack

    jack Guest

    thanks ill try both the ways