Maintaining view state of table ?

ajaymehra

Hi,
Im creating a dynamic table control. I have an Add Row button tha
lets me add a new row to the existing table.
However, each time I click the button, my table is recreated.
Basically - if I click any button and a round trip is performed, m
table dissapears. How do I prevent that ?

Thanks for the help in advance,

ajaymehr

Tommy

When you create a control dynamically, you will need to recreate the
control on each postback.

Tommy,