Maintenance and Support Programmer

tcabanski

The Maintenance and Support Programmer is responsible for the software
support and maintenance of several hosted web solutions, primarily
written with VB and ASP. The solutions also include a limited number
of ASP.NET web services written with C#.

The ideal candidate will have at least 1-year experience developing
and/or maintaining ASP solutions that utilize VB COM components for
business logic and Microsoft SQL Server as the database. At least
some knowledge of object oriented concepts is also required.
Knowledge and/or experience with Java, ASP.NET and/or C# would be a
plus. The candidate will also have to pass a practical technical
test. Objective Advantage, Inc. will consider new college graduates
with at least a B.S. in a relevant field (3.7 overall GPA) and some
co-op or internship experience.

Although this position primarily involves supporting and maintaining
exiting systems, some new development is involved. All new
development is done using C# and ASP.NET. Objective Advantage will
mentor and train the Maintenance and Support Programmer as necessary
to undertake such projects.

Objective Advantage, Inc. is a software development and consulting
company based in Houston, Texas. We specialize in print technology
and service clients from around the world. We enjoy a casual, but
intellectually challenging work environment. If you are ready to
work hard and are looking to grow your professional skills, send your
resume in PDF or Word format to (e-mail address removed).

The Maintenance and Support Programmer will work at our offices
located in Kingwood, TX on the North side of Houston. Telecommuting
is not an option. Objective Advantage, Inc. will not pay relocation
expenses for this position. No recruiters please.