Major problem with Treeview

Niraj Bhatt

I have a big problem with the treeview. It works fine on my development
machine (running XP) but when deployed to Windows 2003 server, during the
expansion of nodes at some stage (mostly after expanding 2 nodes) the plus
( or minus) graphic disappears, rest of the page is accessible but when
taking the cursor to the treeview area it shows busy sign. Also the explorer
logo is showing busy. After a while it times out but nothing comes up. Event
by clicking on the node to navigate to another page sometimes result in
disaster (like a white page looking busy)

I have tried turning off smart navigation as well but still no luck. Auto
postback is true (I need it that way). I call a blank JavaScript function on
the expanding of the node. (have tested it without calling JavaScript
function as well)

Thanks in advance if someone is able to help