Major problem with Treeview

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Niraj Bhatt, Sep 15, 2003.

  1. Niraj Bhatt

    Niraj Bhatt Guest

    I have a big problem with the treeview. It works fine on my development
    machine (running XP) but when deployed to Windows 2003 server, during the
    expansion of nodes at some stage (mostly after expanding 2 nodes) the plus
    ( or minus) graphic disappears, rest of the page is accessible but when
    taking the cursor to the treeview area it shows busy sign. Also the explorer
    logo is showing busy. After a while it times out but nothing comes up. Event
    by clicking on the node to navigate to another page sometimes result in
    disaster (like a white page looking busy)

    I have tried turning off smart navigation as well but still no luck. Auto
    postback is true (I need it that way). I call a blank JavaScript function on
    the expanding of the node. (have tested it without calling JavaScript
    function as well)

    Thanks in advance if someone is able to help

    --
    Thank You
    Niraj Bhatt

    Niraj Bhatt, Sep 15, 2003