Majordomo results: Hey!

Discussion in 'Python' started by majordomo-owner@mutt.org, Nov 12, 2004.

  1. Guest

    The command "Hi!" is invalid.

    Use the "help topics" command to see a list of valid commands.

    Discarded 2 line(s) of unrecognized text.

    Valid commands processed: 0
    0 succeeded, 0 stalled, and 0 failed.

    Use the following command:
    sessioninfo f973ce09020450927e79ced6aca73334c21d4c6c
    to see technical information about this session.
    , Nov 12, 2004