    Is it possible to make a submit button invisible???

    thanks...

    Vince.
    Vince, Aug 6, 2004

  2. Vince

    SpaceGirl Guest

    Vince wrote:
    > Hi there!
    >
    > Is it possible to make a submit button invisible???
    >
    > thanks...
    >
    > Vince.

    yes

    --

    x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

    SpaceGirl, Aug 6, 2004

  3. Vince

    rf Guest

    SpaceGirl
    > Vince wrote:

    > > Is it possible to make a submit button invisible???

    To make it *really* invisible:

    <input type="submit" ... style="display: none;">

    (the div is, of course, optional and would in any case "block level" the
    button).

    However what is the use of an invisible submit button?

    --
    Cheers
    Richard.
    rf, Aug 6, 2004
  4. Vince

    SpaceGirl Guest

    rf wrote:

    > However what is the use of an invisible submit button?

    I wondered that too, but then decided "whatever" :)

    --

    x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

    SpaceGirl, Aug 6, 2004
  5. Vince

    Neal Guest

    On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 11:12:11 GMT, rf <rf@.invalid> wrote:

    > SpaceGirl
    >> Vince wrote:

    >> > Is it possible to make a submit button invisible???

    > To make it *really* invisible:
    >
    > <input type="submit" ... style="display: none;">
    >
    > (the div is, of course, optional and would in any case "block level" the
    > button).
    >
    > However what is the use of an invisible submit button?

    Perhaps to hide it in a print stylesheet?
    Neal, Aug 6, 2004
  6. rf wrote:

    > However what is the use of an invisible submit button?

    You could probably do some sort of battleships type game with hidden
    submit buttons in a grid.

    --
    frostie
    Robert Frost-Bridges, Aug 6, 2004