make a page invisible to the user until certain time?

Matt

Are there any settings to make a page invisible to the user until certain
time? For example, I want mypage.html is invisible to the user until
12:00am. But mypage.html is already in the IIS server.

any ideas? thanks!

David Wang [Msft]

Set the file to have a hidden attribute so that IIS won't serve it. Remove
the hidden attribute whenever you want.

This is really a publishing feature of whatever web document management
system you are using. IIS is merely serving files.

--
//David
IIS
Are there any settings to make a page invisible to the user until certain
time? For example, I want mypage.html is invisible to the user until
12:00am. But mypage.html is already in the IIS server.

any ideas? thanks!

Bob Lehmann

Whose 12am would you like to use - the web server or the client? There are
24 (give or take, due to wacky US Daylight Savings Time rules) of them you
know. 12am on my server is 8am in Italy.

What do you mean by invisible?

Bob Lehmann