    Hi can n e 1 can give me code for creating a DSN connection directly
    from java code ,i am using access for database .I have a code for
    creating a DSN for oracle ,but can't able to create for access .
    Percy, May 23, 2006

  2. Percy wrote:
    > Hi can n e 1 can give me code

    Heeeh?? I don't understand anything! Please use plain english.

    --
    Thomas
    Thomas Fritsch, May 23, 2006

  3. Percy

    Percy Guest

    ok man, the problem is that i want to make a DSN(Data Source Name )
    required to make entries in databases like oracle ,ms access from the
    java code .
    this is formed in 2 ways.
    1.by making a DSN through Contro Panel\Administrative
    Tools\dataSources(odbc)\ and selecting required DSN

    2.by writing a code in java,which i want ,I have the code for oracle
    connectivity ,but looking for a code that will connect access database.

    hope all will understand this..thnx.
    Percy, May 24, 2006