make (OpenPGP)

BG

Hi

I wonder if someone has successfully compiled OpenPGP?

1) perl Makefile.PL works just fine.
2) make .... then it tries to connect to ftp://ftp.perl.org/pub ...
CPAN: Storable loaded ok
CPAN: LWP::UserAgent loaded ok
Fetching with LWP:
ftp://ftp.perl.org/pub/CPAN/authors/01mailrc.txt.gz

The problem is my Redhat Linux PC has no access to the Internet. Hence it
waits seemingly forever. Any idea, hint to get the make process move on
would be greatly appreciated.

BG

Sisyphus

BG said:
Hi

I wonder if someone has successfully compiled OpenPGP?

Are you referring to Crypt::OpenPGP ?
Version 1.03 built fine for me on linux (MDK-9.1). I didn't get anything
like the output that you reported.

Cheers,
Rob