    be?

    Thank You,
    Miguel
    Miguel Dias Moura, Jun 17, 2004

  2. "Miguel Dias Moura" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > i have 5 panels in an ASP.net / VB page.
    > The panel 1 is visible the other 4 are NOT visible.
    >
    > I also have 5 images: image 1, image 2, ..., image5.
    >
    > When i click one of the images, image N, the panel N becomes visible and
    > all the other invisible.
    >
    > Can you tell me how shoudl the script be and how should be the image code
    > be?

    Miguel,

    This is pretty basic JavaScript. You should probably pick up a beginners
    book on JavaScript.

    Otherwise, if you're having a particular problem with this, please let us
    know.
    --
    John Saunders
    johnwsaundersiii at hotmail
    John Saunders, Jun 17, 2004

  3. Dear Miguel,

    Play something with the style.display property with javascript... Are the
    panels div's? When so, try with javascript the following:

    divid.style.display = "none"; // sets an element at invisible, it will not
    rendered by the engine.
    divid.style.display = "block"; // or display="inline", do some experience
    with it --> this makes the element visible, so the engine renders it.

    take care that you set the display-property of all other panel on the
    opposed value of the panel wich have to be made visible. implement this code
    from the OnClick-event...

    I hope that this helps you in the right direction.

    kind regards,
    Henrik

    Henrik de Jong, Jun 18, 2004
  4. Or, you can accomplish this on the server-side, if you would prefer not
    to write a client script.

    Convert the images to asp:imagebutton, bind a Click event to those
    buttons, and in each method that is bound to the click even set the
    visible property of the panels:

    For example

    Image button 1 click:

    Panel1.Visible = true;