Make part of a website password protected.

UJ

How do you make a part of a website require a login ?

I've done it with forms authentication where the entire site (with a few
exceptions) require somebody to log in. But how do you do it when you want
about half the site to be a subscriber area?

TIA - Jeff.

Remy

In the normal authorization section I allow all users and add the
following below:

<location path="Admin">
<system.web>
<authorization>
<deny users="?" />
</authorization>
</system.web>
</location>
<location path="User">
<system.web>
<authorization>
<deny users="?" />
</authorization>
</system.web>
</location>

This will make the Subdirectories Admin and User password protected.

UJ

Thanks.