"Make sure the application for the file type (.aspx) is installed"

ToddT

I just installed VS 2008 on Win XP and created a new web site. I can view
the blank page in IE without any problems. When I try to view the Designer
for the page, I get the error listed in the subject line. I ran
aspnet_regiis -i in the v2.0 framework directory (the exe was not present in
the v3.5 directory. Is there suppose to be one in there?). However, I still
get the same error msg. Any help would be appreciated. Thx in advance.

todd