    Any thoughs or suggestion on how to build an XML-file from this tagged
    text file?

    Eivind Løland-Andersen
    Eivind, Jul 31, 2006

  2. Eivind

    Paul Davis Guest

    > Any thoughs or suggestion on how to build an XML-file from this tagged
    > text file?

    First you probably want to define some kind of schema for your XML
    file. I would suggest going for the Open Document format.
    http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=office
    This could help with future maintainability (also, they already have a
    schema)

    Just curious, what are you using to read the Word docs?
    (I'm guessing POI or the libs in Open Office)
    Paul Davis, Jul 31, 2006