    thanks
    --
    atte, Hernán
    bajopalabra, Oct 13, 2005

  2. bajopalabra

    bajopalabra Guest

    i think that before to deliver EACH page
    i will need to query the "session id" ( generated by myself by some way)
    that is carried vía cookie, get o post
    to see if that ID match with the ID in the (we say) "Sessions" table ...

    then, i need to do another connection
    instancing ADO objects, etc...
    and then accessing to the database many times
    using more resources (ado objects, cpu, memory)
    and, even, network operations against the data server
    for get the "session-less variable" values from the table
    (we say) "SessionVars"

    all this is overhead too....

    thus, i seem session-less is more expensive
    that session enabled....

    am i absolutely wrong ?
    wrong a little ?

    thanks ia