Making an array of beans accessible from .jsp

milkyway

Hello out there,

I have seen the docuemntation for the accessing of an array of beans
from a .jsp here at:

http://struts.apache.org/faqs/indexedprops.html

Has anyone acutally done this? I have gotten this to work for something
simple (like an array of strings) but have not seen anything for an
array of **complex** beans being used by a .jsp.

By complex beans, these are beans with their own getters and setters.
Please help :-(

TIA

Ryan Stewart

milkyway said:
Hello out there,

I have seen the docuemntation for the accessing of an array of beans
from a .jsp here at:

http://struts.apache.org/faqs/indexedprops.html

Has anyone acutally done this? I have gotten this to work for something
simple (like an array of strings) but have not seen anything for an
array of **complex** beans being used by a .jsp.

By complex beans, these are beans with their own getters and setters.
Please help :-(
Use the . operator. "myArray[1].property"

That page uses the bean tag. The Struts documentation recommends using JSTL
whenever possible. I'd recommend looking in to it.